1. On November 2nd 9:00 AM, we will have a bilingual Mass commemorating the souls of all departed. We extend a special invitation to those who have lost family members and had their funeral Mass here at Sacred Heart Church during the past year (November 2012 to November 2013) to bring flowers and place them at the foot of the altar.
2. CCD Program registration is still in progress on Saturdays from 9:00 AM. Register your child for First Communion and Confirmation classes for the year 2013 – 2014. Please refer to the bulletin for additional information.
3. If you have never been baptized before, or if you were baptized, but have not yet received the sacraments of Communion or Confirmation, please call the rectory to register for the RCIA (Rites of Christian Initiation of Adults) program where you can be prepared to receive the sacraments at the Easter Vigil. The RCIA is for adults and young people.
4. Sacred Heart Church Fundraising Committee is organizing the Annual Dinner Dance for the parish at Antun’s Reception Hall on Friday, November 8, 2013 from 8:00 PM to 1:00 AM. The donation is $95.00.
On this occasion we will pay tribute to four members of our Sacred Heart family who have selflessly given of themselves to the parish: Colette Cajoux * Marlene Marshall Nestor Michel * Hank Rodgers
Come and enjoy a great moment together as a parish family while we financially support our parish.
Please see one of the members of the Finance Committee right after Mass to get your tickets and place an ad in the journal.
5. Please note, our 4th annual Lessons and Carols event will be held on the second Sunday of Advent (December 8, 2013), as is customary. Please mark your calendars and let's get ready to celebrate!!
6. The Sacred Heart Youth Ministry is holding their Fall Shred Event on November 2, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM in the Church parking lot. Bring all the documents you need to shred and they will be destroyed on site. Please contact the rectory for pricing information.